Monday, August 15, 2011

Dose he really have feelings 4 me?

Ok so i have been talking to this guy for a while now.. we have hung out like twice.. we met at school and he has told me im cute but that was when told him i thought he was.. he is such a nice guy like he cares about how u feel and say i have a big test or smthing hes always like hw did i go... o if i have somthing elts going n he askes me bout it... so he cares i guess? and like he has a car that has big wheels on it and hes like u need help getting in. and when he first met my parents he really tryed to make a good impression on them .. like he was worried that he wasnt gong to and he really wanted to...But he has only told his parents abut me and not his friends cause he said he likesto keep somethings privet... which i dont get that much..oh and he was like of course were frinds.. but i have been wondering if it could be more sme day... but the thing im confused about is that we have nly hung out twice but i know hes busy and all..... Please help me ut and tell me ur honest opinion....

No comments:

Post a Comment