Sunday, August 14, 2011

My car was side swipped on the driver side; what are my changes in small claim court suit for damages?

It was a hit an run I chased the person an got their license plate number when the person realized I was chasing them they pulled over...they had a dog in the front seat and a male in the back...the officer gave me the ticket for improper lane change and would not let me talk or explain what happen. I went to court the prosecutor told me plead no contest pay the ticket and suit her...I dont have anywitness but I have pictures of the scene and a board map police report. The insurance department decieded in her favor because I recieved the ticket......what would my chances be winning the suit for my damages to get my car repaired? She dented my deiver-side door fender cracked my mirror and broke my door handel and tire rod $3,500 of damages

No comments:

Post a Comment