Monday, August 15, 2011

Where Should A Counselor Draw The Line?

I am currently going through a custody battle after raising my daughter alone for over 4 yrs. My ex has brought many pages worth of allegations against me to court and I was ordered to provide my daughter immediate counseling. I met with the counselor and provided her with all court doents. She met with my daughter on two occasions before meeting with her father. Although I provided her with all the accusations, after meeting with him, she decides then to call CPS. They have visited my daughter at school and my home on 2 different occasions for 2 different reports. They found nothing on each visit. The counselor now asks that I drop my daughter off and leave her alone. She interogates her about me and never ?'s about Daddy. My daughter told her recently she knew Daddy went to jail. Instead of asking her how she felt about that, her response to my daughter is, oh honey, that was all a misunderstanding. There was no misunderstanding the guy got into a fight with a

No comments:

Post a Comment