Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I am SO confused?? PEASLE answer, i need help?

well my best friend Irvin introduce me to his friend Arnold and i think he is cute.when we hug,there hugs that A bf/gf would give, really close,tight,with both hands & more than a sec. & everytime he sees me walking,he goes after me & gives me a hug & i always catch him starring at me & wen i look at him back he smiles but there those long dreamy stares, not regular stares. & everytime Irvin messes wit me, Arnold defends me & on myspace i'm his 8th top like i soon as i added him he put me there. & he always leaves me photo comments sayin damn u look y or ur beautiful. & wenever someone is talkin to him he jus stares at me then he says "huh? i didn't hear u" to the person that was talkin to him & lately he has been walkin me to my 4th period.but i don't know if he likes me or he jus sees me as a friend?? i really want to know becuz i like him &i want to kno so i could make a move or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment