Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What does this guy want from me?

I liked this guy, we'll call him Jacques, for almost a year. We moved in together (completely platonic friends, there were also five other people living with us! May I also say we're pretty much best buds). I stopped liking him because he found out and that might have been awkward. We sometimes slept/sleep in each others beds because we like to have someone there to cuddle with I guess. A month and a half ago, on a drunk night(they usually are), he started hitting on me. We kissed and not a whole lot more happened. This was a mistake, for both of us. We talked about it and said that it shouldn't happen again, he told me he didn't like me...fast forward to my birthday (March 4th). I slept at his place and I honestly just wanted to sleep. I thought he was asleep, but I guess not because the next thing I know he's trying to feel me up and tries kissing me, but misses TWICE! I sort of resist and about a half hour later I try kissing him, but I get no response. Help! I am confused..

No comments:

Post a Comment