Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I need help asking this girl, please anyone!!!!!!!!?

Well I like to start by telling some info about everything I'm now a senior in HS. Started sometime in January when me and my ex-girlfriend broke up. She was cheating on me and I didn't know until weeks after we broke up. She just want to end it but this is not about her. I'm on the track team in that time still moving on staying strong a little bit. Then at my practice I saw this really pretty girl, I'm to shy to say anything and let her slip away. Now her locker is next to a cl I have. We don't know each other but I would like to get to know her. For the past days I don't know what to say and getting my friends to help me but I found out that only I can help myself, I have a crush on her but she doesn't know I exist. Tomorrow I going to do the direct approach and talk to her straight up. But I'm nervous and not felling so good about my chances, Please Help Me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment