Saturday, August 13, 2011

Does he like me yes/no?

Their this guy at school who is a senior and I am a sopre. I started liking him since my freshman year. But we never talked to each other. I found out that he was one of my friends brother. That whole year we kept bumping into each other. One day we almost knocked each other down. My friend kept saying we where meant for each other. Then this year we ended up in the same homeroom...so weird. But this year is so much different then before. We see each other every day. In the beginning of the year I wrote him a note, just to see if he would write back, but he never did. Then one day he bumped into and didn't even say sorry. But he's always looking at me during homeroom and during ping time. But this whole year he has never said a single word to me. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment