Sunday, August 7, 2011

Definition of a BAD BOY>((connected with my first question))on my page..?

most of the ppl i guess answered my question on my other BadBoy ques....but i think i kinda confused some pll by what i actually meant?...I guess wen i meant a badboy in my experience i have seen not only "Badboys" who treat women like crap? i mean as in looking or being called a badboy cuz maybe ur a thug/gangster...may do bad things like fight stealetc...but yet ive seen alot who r but treat their women like royalty & veeeery sweet! compared 2 so called mannered/buisness/educated guys but yet they seem to be the meanest/ugliest/ but yet i still dont see wut ppl mean by bad boys???oh well sorry if im still confusing...jus thought id add 2 my last question yesterday!!!lol

No comments:

Post a Comment