Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Inspirational historical figure for sopre project?

For a sopre project I have to do a report on any famous person since 1400 who has had an impact on the world. They cannot be born in the United States. Nobody in our grade can do the same person and i am 198th to submit my list to the teacher. I must compile a list of 25 people, one of which hopefully will not be taken and I can use for my report. I really would like to choose somebody from the past rather than any recent period of history (for some reason the renaissance and such times appeal to me) . I want some one inspirational, who left a positive impact on the world. I love the arts, writing, romanticism, nature, and positive-thinking philosophers. I want to find somebody who I would enjoy spending 3 months researching and presenting to the cl. I am sure that people like Leondardo da Vinci and Shakespeare (who are 2 of my most favorite historical figures) will be taken by somebody who gets to choose their person before me, so I would like original ideas. If anybody can help me with websites or just a list of names that would be amazing. Thank you!! 2 days ago - 2 days left to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment