Wednesday, August 10, 2011

21 with missed period for over a year?

I just want to know if anyone is going through the same thing as me. I'm 21 years old and I haven't gotten my period for 14 months. I was taking birth control for 7 years. I stopped taking birth control after my 3rd missed period because I was sure I was pregnant. Even though the "at-home pregnancy tests" were negative. I went to the doctor's and I am not pregnant. There is also nothing else wrong with me. They've done all kinds of thyroid tests, blood work, and pap smears. I am almost certain that I went through menopause. I have all the symptoms. I'm extremely moody, I have hot flashes out the wa-zoo, I had skin changes, I'm exhausted all the time, and I also had a drop in labido. :( Is there anyone out there experiencing the same thing as me??

No comments:

Post a Comment