Thursday, August 11, 2011

No jealousy=no love....?

so i went to this b'day party of my guy friend. it was only a friend's night so hubster couldnt come. i've known him twice the number of yrs i've known my husband. this guy friend of mine dragged me to the dance floor and we danced a bit..basically most of the time we were all dancing together..my unmarried girlfriends think that's really improper of me to dance w/ another guy. he's a really good friend- nothing else or i would have married him but i love my man. well, my husband doesnt mind. his thing is as long as we trust each other nothing matters. my girlfriends think that's ridiculous and no guy would like his wife dancing with some other dude even if its just a friend. does that mean my husband doesnt love me enough or he trusts me with his life?

No comments:

Post a Comment