Thursday, August 11, 2011

Should I stop selling candy to my family and people at school?

I am selling candy for my school to help raise money for my Senior year in high school. I am a junior right now. Our school is more broke than a hobo. My reason for not really wanting to sell is this: my Dad already is trying to lose weight which clearly is not working and here I come waltzing in with a Ginormous bag of candy. My mom buys like 2. She,too is trying to lose wieght. My dad bought 2. And my brother brought 4. And the thing is, it's not like these are tiny pieces of candy. They are big bags of skittles and hersheys cookies n cream chocolate, m&m's. Twix and other stuff. Also, the students in my school. God knows i'm not helping them either. Should I stop even though it's for a good cause?

No comments:

Post a Comment