Thursday, August 11, 2011

What should i do i have a big problem w/ a friend!?!?!?!?!?!?

We never hang out anymore since she got a bf. like today is sunday nad friday there was a home game and we are in jrotc so after every home game on saterday in the morning we have football feild clean up and she didnt have a ride to clean up so i was like we should go to the game and you can stay the night and we can go to clean up in the morning and she couldnt because her bf was coming over and i was like he should go to the game to but she was like na were just gunna hang out at home but thats not the point i ask her to do stuff w/ me every weekend and she cant cuz shes w/ her bf and it got to the point were i wouldnt ask her anymore id just ask my other friends well one day she asked me what i was doing this weekend and i said going to the movies and mall w/ courtney and she got mad cuz i didnt ask her like it matterd she was going to her bfs annyway but she is my best friend and ive known her since i was 3 years old and the only time we talk is when her bf is hanging out w/ his friends and donst have time w/ her but the only time she calls me is when her and him fight or there is a problem between them and im not the 1-800-let me tell you about my problems w/ my bf thts the only reason i call you hotline im sorry but get a new # what should i do i dnt just want to drop her she is my best friend and ive known her forever but ever since a year ago we havent even barely tlked. What should i do i need hlp!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment