Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Who the hell is Judas Rabbi???

I'm sorry if this offends any of Judas Rabbi's loyal fans and servants out there in the Y/A world, but what is it about this guy that has everyone acting like he's Jesus? He may have good answers and what not, but other people do too, and I'm not hating, I'm just curious as to what all the fuss is about. Apparently, he's a guy, he's nice, he gives alot of one word answers, in fact he's even a friend of mine, but I don't have this "Judas Rabbi is holier than though" attitude. Everyone who stops to take the time to answer anything to help someone is someone to me, point blank period. He's just a guy, that's it. You'd swear he was Jesus himself by the way people worship him. WTF? Get over it. Does he have a 12 inch d**k? Is he using it to stroke every female on Y/A down? Is he paying everyone on Y/A rent? I want to know what all the fuss is about quite frankly? Somebody say something to make me feel the way you do about him please. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment